Artificial intelligence text-to-speech generators are great tools that process text and read it aloud so realistically that it sounds like human voices.
These tools are used today in the media and information industry, marketing, education, animation, entertainment, and customer and user services.
Read this post and find out which are the best text-to-speech generators on the market that can help you boost your brand and be more productive!
Top 11 Text to speech generators online.
AI text-to-speech generators represent a significant time and money saver when creating commercials, videos and podcasts.
Many generators are on the market, but here are our top 11 of the best and their main features. And, in case you are interested, here you can also learn about AI tools for businesses.
If you're wondering which is the best AI voice generator, Lovo and has over a million users.
Its platform has many features and tutorials that make it easy to create engaging, high-quality content with hyper-realistic voices.
- Text-to-speech in over 100 languages and accents.
- Voices can express more than 30 emotions
- Voice-over is generated in just three steps
- Has voice cloning, art generator, online video editor and AI writer
- Huge library with over 400 voices for marketing, networking, videos and podcasts.
As for costs, it offers these plans: a free 14-day trial (up to 5 voices), and with monthly payments, there are the options of Basic $25, Pro 36 and Professional $149.
If you are wondering what AI voice generator everyone uses, the answer may be Speechify because it is the number one app in the App Store.
It can convert text (in files of any format such as PDF, documents, emails, or articles) into audio with very natural voices.
- Natural-sounding voices in more than 30 languages.
- Exclusive and official voices of Gwyneth Paltrow and Snoop Dogg
- Voices can read up to 9 times faster
- Advanced features for highlighting, note-taking and importing texts
- Convenient app that automatically synchronizes with the desktop
Offers a free plan and premium experience for $139 per year, plus more plans and pricing for Speechify Studio.
Includes subsidies for students with disabilities in the UK and discounts for public schools in New York.
Another best AI voice generator is Murf; it is mighty and has a studio full of features with which you can give excellent quality and customize very natural voices.
This is a fantastic tool for creating didactic and online learning videos, product announcements and demos, audiobooks, podcasts, Spotify ads, creating content for YouTube and optimizing customer service experience.
- You can choose from over 120 voices and support over 20 languages
- Add video, music and image
- Play with voice pitch, punctuation and emphases
- Spaces for collaborative work
It offers a 10-minute free trial to test all its voices and features, plus monthly plans: Basic $19, Pro $26 and Enterprise $75.
Prestigious brands such as Coca Cola, Yahoo, AT&S and TATA use the Synthesys Synthesys.
It is a powerful and very popular tool that allows anyone, without much technical knowledge, to generate a voiceover, or a professional AI video, easily and quickly.
- Incredibly realistic voices
- Over 300 voices to choose from
- Supports over 140 languages
- Multiple settings to customize voiceovers
- Works very easy: enter your script, choose a voice style for your video, and you're done.
Offers free plans starting at $23 per month for 100 minutes.
If choosing from over 1,000 voices and creating videos with an easy-to-use text-to-speech generator appeals to you, explore Listnr.
- Realistic voices that sound very human
- More than 142 languages
- Create audio content in 3 steps
- Export audio files in WAV and MP3 with one click
- Customizable audio player
- Podcast hosting (to create and save podcasts in multiple channels)
It is possible to use the tool for free by creating an account; plus, it has monthly plans for students for $9, individuals for $19, solo creators or small groups for $39, and agencies for $99.
6. Deepbrain AI
Deepbrain AI voice generator converts text to video with photorealistic avatars in 5 minutes.
It has over 500 pre-designed video templates for creating training, marketing, explainer, news and social media videos for Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- More than 100 voices in 80 languages
- Powerful features (subtitles, soundtracks and backgrounds)
- Very easy-to-use interface that requires no technical knowledge
- Text to video in 4 minutes
- Over 100 AI avatars
Offers monthly plans: Starter $30, Pro $225 and Enterprise with custom pricing.
7. Microsoft Custom Neural Voice
Microsoft also has a better AI voice generator; it is called Speech Studio. This product consists of a custom neural voice that allows you to create a unique synthetic voice.
With this tool, you can create a human-sounding voice for your branding or character design. To achieve this, some developer support is needed to integrate Azure AI.
- Highly expressive neural voices
- Over 400 voices in 140 languages and dialects
- You can use your audio recordings to create a distinct and unique voice
- Create a speech and adjust its style, rhythm and pronunciation
- Easily set up commands to perform tasks by voice
Custom Neural Voice training and hosting is calculated by the hour and billed by the second.
FineShare is another powerful text-to-speech generator; with FineVoice and its realistic voices, you can create attractive and accessible content.
In moments, you will have audio versions with high-quality voices for videos, novels, articles, presentations and podcasts.
It's just three steps to generate natural voices: open FineVoice and go to text to speech, enter the text to convert to speech and click "Convert Now".
- More than 220 highly realistic voices and support for more than 20 languages
- 30+ voice effects (kid, grinch, squirrel, robot, zombie and others.)
- More than 200 sound effects for Discord, YouTube, Facebook and Zoom.
Offers a 1-month FineVoice plan for $9.99 and a 60% discount for the educational sector.
9. WellSaid Labs
WellSaid Labs uses advanced AI voice generation technology and offers different natural voices that you can adapt to the style of your projects.
Large companies such as Netflix, Amazon, SquareSpace, Snowflake and others rely on WellSaid as an AI voice generator.
- Variety of male and female voices
- Respellings can format words and control the sound of each syllable
- Avatars with customized voices to meet specific needs
All avatars can be tested free for one week; offers monthly plans for creators for $44, for professionals for $89, for teams $179 and an enterprise plan for large teams with customizable costs.
10. Play. HT
Play.HT is a highly realistic AI speech generator that quickly converts text to natural-sounding human voices in different languages.
- Library with more than 900 voices
- 142 languages and accents
- Distinct emotional tones are ideal for games, commercials and creative videos.
- Conversational, narrative, explanatory, children's, training and more voices
Offers a free plan of 12,500 characters and one voice clone; monthly creator plans are $31.20, unlimited $79.20 and enterprise with custom pricing.
Sonantic creates human-like voiceovers and is often used in games and movies. Spotify recently acquired it to elevate the experience for its users.
This AI voice generator uses machine learning to analyze a script before creating voiceovers and dictations that can be downloaded as MP3 and WAV files.
Large companies such as Embark, Amazon Studios and Obsidian use this AI voice generator to generate human-like audio.
- Control over different parameters of the voices
- Incorporates emotions into stories
- Optimizes production times
It does not offer a free trial, and we did not view its prices online.
An AI voice generator can add significant value to your business area or brand. It is also a handy tool for learning processes, and we have shared with you the links to the top 11 of the best ones.
So you can read all their information, appreciate their voices and learn about their features and benefits. Many of them have free options, and you can find out which is the most convenient for your activities and projects.